Published on 05/09/2023Kids Alive International - Alpharetta, GA
$45,000 to 55,000 per yearFull TimePartial on-site
Kids Alive International is a Christian organization serving vulnerable at-risk children in multiple countries across the globe.
The Production Manager creates and maintains Direct Mail Impact and Production schedules as well as the departmental Calendar. This role has impeccable communication skills to collaborate cross-departmentally and with writers, designers, and printers to produce professional quality collateral and mailings. They are highly accurate and organized with an ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize tasks to complete deliverables in accordance with scheduled deadlines.
As our Production Manager, you will:
- Create, maintain, and schedule the Annual Production Schedule, Annual Impact Schedule, and Annual Departmental Calendar
- Create and update Microsoft Office tools to manage mail/print collateral
- Interface cross-departmentally and with contracted individuals to align communications objectives, processes, timelines, and deliverables
- Manage Dropbox as a primary means for communication with designers and printers
- Communicate, create, and schedule IT requests for codes and data
- Track all Direct Mail and print collateral expenses; input data into donor management software for reporting and budgeting purposes
- Manage monthly and Direct Mail impact receipt letters; code and input data in donor management software
- Support Digital Media Manager with branding, proofing, and copy/design recommendations
- Cost management for all print mailing and projects and CPO’s project print expenses
A successful Production Manager will also bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in applicable field
- 2+ years' experience in digital and print design and marketing
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy, organization, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Strong ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize tasks based on deadlines and urgency
- Management of cross-disciplinary teams and external vendors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and other business collaboration tools
- Basic proficiency with Cloudinary or comparable data management system
- High interpersonal awareness and emotional intelligence
At Kids Alive International, it is important to have a committed personal Christian faith in Jesus Christ and a heart for serving children and families. We seek candidates with alignment to the Bible, Christian theology, faith, and practice, as well as our organization’s mission, vision, and core values. Read more about our core beliefs here: www.kidsalive.org/meet-kids-alive/about/what-we-believe/.
Kids Alive offers competitive pay and benefits including 403B with employer contribution, great health and dental insurance from day one, and an FSA. If you have the skills and experience described here and are looking for a challenging but rewarding work experience, we want to hear from you.
Please click apply to submit your cover letter and resume and fill out our online application.
For more information, please see our website: www.kidsalive.org/about.
Have questions? Reach out to us at: hr(at)kidsalive.org