- Recent Job Postings
- Sales and Marketing Support CoordinatorMTI BathsSugar Hill, GA
- RecruiterAppleOneAlpharetta, GA
- MarketerFarmers InsuranceLoganville, GA
- Licensed P&C Insurance AgentFarmers InsuranceLoganville, GA
- Truss AssemblerFlexible Staffing of GeorgiaVilla Rica, GA
- Cook - TPC Sugarloaf (Private Golf & Country Club)TPC SugarloafDuluth, GA
- Truss AssemblerFlexible Staffing of GeorgiaNorcross, GA
- PackagingFlexible Staffing of GeorgiaHoschton, GA
- Warehouse Utility workerFlexible Staffing of GeorgiaLawrenceville, GA
- Plant ManagerGeorgia ExpoSuwanee, GA
- View More Jobs
12Stone Job Connection is a free resource to employers, job seekers…a resource created to bridge the gap between local employers and those looking for work.Employers are encouraged to post career opportunities and search for qualified candidates. Job seekers are able to post resumes and apply for job openings throughout the city and surrounding areas.
Connecting companies and potential employees is a win-win-win for the employee, the employer and the community. Visit frequently to update job postings and view new opportunities!
Feedback: Share your success! If you were hired as a result of the resources made available through Job Connection or if you filled a position with a qualified candidate, we want to hear your story! Please email us a brief summary to jobconnection(at)12stone.com
Career Tip of the day
Don't you admire Job for his steadfastness, Joseph as he endured prison, and Paul as he experienced all the hardships of a life in service to God? Their strength and endurance is worthy of respect and admiration. But how do you behave when it’s your turn? Are you living like a modern day believer in God’s faithfulness? Or do you cave in and begin whining as soon as the going gets tough? When this season ends and you’re in your new job, don’t you want to look back on this time and feel good about how you handled it? Decide today that you will give yourself something to be proud of because you, too, endured like Job without wavering and without turning against God. Let others be amazed and inspired by the way you endured the suffering and stood fast on the promises of God until you obtained the victory.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I will endure all the challenges of this season and I steadfastly trust God.
- By faith I receive the ability to see God working on my behalf and I know He is the source of good in my life.
- I will witness before powers and principalities that I serve God and put my faith in Him to save me.
Word of the Day
We give great honor to those who endure under suffering. For instance, you know about Job, a man of great endurance. You can see how the Lord was kind to him at the end, for the Lord is full of tenderness and mercy. (NLT)
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
A coming reorganization - I know my time at work is short (6-8 months). Pray that a "like" position opens itself up for...
I've just lost a big part of my life because of wrong choices on my part. I have no clue what I'm supposed to do now....
God finally blessed my husband with a job again to support his family, we have spent 9 months exhausting every resource...
No events found.