- Recent Job Postings
- Contract Administration/Colection ManagerE.R. Snell Contractor Inc.Snellville, GA
- Certified Peer SpecialistAvita Community PartnersBlairsville, GA
- Program AssociateAvita Community PartnersBlairsville, GA
- Maintenance staffHideaway bay marinaFlowery branch, GA
- Bus Manager - Gwinnett County Public SchoolsGwinnett County Public SchoolsSuwanee, GA
- Landscape Maintenance ProfessionalCurb Appeal Property EnhancementSugar Hill, GA
- Product Claims SpecialistAtlanta Flooring Design Centers, Inc.Suwanee, GA
- Restaurant Marketing Director (at Chick-fil-A Mall of Georgia)Chick-fil-ABuford, GA
- Production CookSenior ConnectionsAtlanta, GA
- Pet Sitters Dog Walkers Dog Boarders NeededGood Dog! Coaching & Pet CareLilburn, GA
- View More Jobs
12Stone Job Connection is a free resource to employers, job seekers…a resource created to bridge the gap between local employers and those looking for work.Employers are encouraged to post career opportunities and search for qualified candidates. Job seekers are able to post resumes and apply for job openings throughout the city and surrounding areas.
Connecting companies and potential employees is a win-win-win for the employee, the employer and the community. Visit frequently to update job postings and view new opportunities!
Feedback: Share your success! If you were hired as a result of the resources made available through Job Connection or if you filled a position with a qualified candidate, we want to hear your story! Please email us a brief summary to jobconnection(at)12stone.com
Career Tip of the day
William Sloan once said, “God loves you totally, unconditionally, just as you are right now... and He loves you too much to leave you there.” That’s a difficult concept. How can God possibly love us completely when there is still so much wrong with us? Maybe it’s a bit like Jell-O. We know it is fine in its powdered form, but it isn’t edible yet. It is going to take time, hot water and continuous stirring to produce the finished product. Somewhere along the way it has to be molded. You too have the raw ingredients God needs to make you into the image of Christ, and He’s delighted to go through the process. You simply need to give up your hold on your little life plans and allow the Master to mold you. When you cooperate youend up with so much more than you could have ever imagined!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I let go of my plans for my life to receive the much better plan of God.
- I know that God has plans to prosper me and never harm me.
- God gives me a future and a hope that I can’t find anywhere else.
Word of the Day
Please join me in prayer for God to give me a job that will glorify his name.
I need a job!
That my due season is coming and that I will be able to fully support my kids and myself and give them a blessed life....
No events found.