- Recent Job Postings
- Sales Support TechnicianMerial3239 Satellite Blvd., Duluth, GA
- Holiday Gift Shop Sales ConsultantSpiritwares Embroidery and GiftsDacula, GA
- InstallerEasterly Construction LLCGwinnett County, GA
- Capriotti's Sandwich Shop - Hiring Team Leaders/Team MemberPerspective Hospitality GroupDuluth, GA
- Marketing CoordinatorVoiceNationBuford, GA
- Assembly TechnicianHenry Graphics, Inc.Buford, GA
- Spray PainterHenry Graphics, Inc.Buford, GA
- Purchasing and Permit Acquisition PositionHenry Graphics, Inc.Buford, GA
- Project ManagerHenry Graphics, Inc.Buford, GA
- Sign InstallerHenry Graphics, Inc.Buford, GA
- View More Jobs
12Stone Job Connection is a free resource to employers, job seekers…a resource created to bridge the gap between local employers and those looking for work.Employers are encouraged to post career opportunities and search for qualified candidates. Job seekers are able to post resumes and apply for job openings throughout the city and surrounding areas.
Connecting companies and potential employees is a win-win-win for the employee, the employer and the community. Visit frequently to update job postings and view new opportunities!
Feedback: Share your success! If you were hired as a result of the resources made available through Job Connection or if you filled a position with a qualified candidate, we want to hear your story! Please email us a brief summary to jobconnection(at)12stone.com
Career Tip of the day
It’s easy to say you have confidence in God but so very hard to walk that out. One minute you can be walking in faith and in the next moment you can be sure some manager must hire you into some specific job or else! You may start out believing that God will provide but panic when you find out that the support you expected from your church is not available. Stop looking for safety nets apart from God. Just acknowledge that you don't see how He will sustain you but that your lack of vision doesn’t limit His abilities. Do what this verse says; keep all your confidence in God. People are not and will never be your source or your supply. God is!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I place my confidence in God alone.
- By faith I receive all that I can think or imagine through Christ.
- God has already done all that I need and I receive it in faith.
Word of the Day
Seeking employment through God divine direction mercy and favor.
To give me guidance in my career choices.
I trust him, I just don't trust my judgment. I don't know what is my next...
The message last night touched my heart. May I humble myself in the eyes of our Lord and trust my future to Him.
No events found.