- Recent Job Postings
- Part-time Sales Trainee w/ Advancement OpportunitiesFastenal CompanyTucker, GA
- Part-time Sales Support w/ Advancement OpportunitiesFastenal CompanyNorcross, GA
- Part-time Sales Support w/ Advancement OpportunitiesFastenal CompanyBuford, GA
- Part-time Sales Trainee w/ Advancement OpportunitiesFastenal CompanySuwanee, GA
- RemodelerBassett Construction ServicesDuluth, GA
- PackagingFlexible StaffingLawrenceville, GA
- PHP ProgrammerNetLine AccessHoschton, GA
- Front Office CoordinatorBenchMark Physical TherapyDuluth, GA
- Retail Sales AssociateTadpoles Childrens & Maternity ResaleJohns Creek, GA
- Broadcast TechnologistIn Touch MinistriesAtlanta, GA
- View More Jobs
12Stone Job Connection is a free resource to employers, job seekers…a resource created to bridge the gap between local employers and those looking for work.Employers are encouraged to post career opportunities and search for qualified candidates. Job seekers are able to post resumes and apply for job openings throughout the city and surrounding areas.
Connecting companies and potential employees is a win-win-win for the employee, the employer and the community. Visit frequently to update job postings and view new opportunities!
Feedback: Share your success! If you were hired as a result of the resources made available through Job Connection or if you filled a position with a qualified candidate, we want to hear your story! Please email us a brief summary to jobconnection(at)12stone.com
Career Tip of the day
It so easy to get wrapped up in the activities of your job search and to completely forget that Jesus has said, “If you love me, feed my sheep.” We need to see Jesus in everyone we meet. Remember that every person waiting in the unemployment line or sitting with you in the employment office is included in the flock that Jesus loves. While you are there you can offer an encouraging word, a friendly smile, and some form of assistance to show His love. You can bring a blessing wherever you go, and in so doing show your love for the Lord.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I care for and love others because I love the Lord.
- By faith I sow my love to others and claim a harvest in my life.
- I lack nothing and look for opportunities to give to others.
Word of the Day
When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to...
My son needs prayers be with his family in Missouri or move them here but has limited funds for 3 adults and 3...
I need a job ASAP! My prayer is that God will open the right doors and provide an opportunity for me to be fully...
No events found.