- Recent Job Postings
- Part time manufacturing manager in oakwoodResourceMFGFlowery Branch, GA
- Office AssistantAccord Termite & Pest ControlGainesville, GA
- Warehouse Assistant ManagerAtlanta Flooring Design Centers, Inc.Suwanee, GA
- Video EditorGiANT ImpactSuwanee, GA
- Office Managersugarloaf spine and rehablawrenceville, GA
- Sales PersonCertified Jome Care of GeorgiaDacula, GA
- Team Members NeededStevi B's PizzaDuluth/Lawrenceville, GA
- Crew MangerOutdoor Solutions GroupDacula, GA
- Direct Support Professional (DSP)Hi-Hope Service CenterLawrenceville, GA
- Human Resources AssistantHi-Hope Service CenterLawrenceville, GA
- View More Jobs
12Stone Job Connection is a free resource to employers, job seekers…a resource created to bridge the gap between local employers and those looking for work.Employers are encouraged to post career opportunities and search for qualified candidates. Job seekers are able to post resumes and apply for job openings throughout the city and surrounding areas.
Connecting companies and potential employees is a win-win-win for the employee, the employer and the community. Visit frequently to update job postings and view new opportunities!
Feedback: Share your success! If you were hired as a result of the resources made available through Job Connection or if you filled a position with a qualified candidate, we want to hear your story! Please email us a brief summary to jobconnection(at)12stone.com
Career Tip of the day
Why am I quoting an Old Testament promise to a New Testament audience? Because our God changes not. If He made this commitment to Solomon, the son of David and descendant of Abraham, then He makes it to you, His adopted child in Christ. The only difference is that your “commandments” have been made much simpler. Love God, and love your neighbor as yourself. Indeed, yours is a more excellent covenant. You don’t have to provide sacrifices or do works to earn salvation. Jesus has paid the price for you. Simply receive, by faith, what He has done. Don't you love this promise — if you seek Him you will find Him. All that matters is that you turn your heart towards Him and by faith receive what He purchased for you at Calvary.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I seek you, Lord and believe your Word that I will find you.
- I desire to serve you with my whole heart and mind.
- I am willing for you to search my heart and show me my sins against you. I know you are faithful to forgive me and cleanse me when I do.
Word of the Day
And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father [have personal knowledge of Him, be acquainted with, and understand Him; appreciate, heed, and cherish Him] and serve Him with a blameless heart and a willing mind. For the Lord searches all hearts and minds and understands all the wanderings of the thoughts. If you seek Him [inquiring for and of Him and requiring Him as your first and vital necessity] you will find Him; (AMP)
1 Chronicles 28:9
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I have been out of work for 9 months; I have a job interview 9-2-2015 with the CEO, please pray that I...
My wife and I have moved to Columbus to spend the last years of my wifes mothers life with her. I need a job and so...
My husband and I have recently relocated. The move has been wonderful and we have seen God's presence all through this,...
No events found.