- Recent Job Postings
- Immediate CSR/Agent Services positionsStaffing ResourcesDuluth/Johns Creek, GA
- Part time accounting in Norcross $15/hrStaffing ResourcesNorcross, GA
- Admin/EA support for Atlanta hospitalStaffing ResourcesAtlanta, GA
- Job Title: Inbound Sales Representative in Buford, 30518Staffing ResourcesBuford, GA
- DIRECT HIRE: Accounting Manager/Suwanee 65-75kStaffing ResourcesSuwanee, GA
- Inside Sales in SuwaneeStaffing ResourcesSuwanee, GA
- Great entry level CSR/Records position in AlpharettaStaffing ResourcesAlpharetta, GA
- Financial Controller - CPA experienceWRI Property ManagementAtlanta, GA
- Landscaping properties neededHBS lawnmaintenance INCSuwanee, GA
- Executive Real Estate AssistantKeller Williams RealtyDuluth, GA
- View More Jobs
12Stone Job Connection is a free resource to employers, job seekers…a resource created to bridge the gap between local employers and those looking for work.Employers are encouraged to post career opportunities and search for qualified candidates. Job seekers are able to post resumes and apply for job openings throughout the city and surrounding areas.
Connecting companies and potential employees is a win-win-win for the employee, the employer and the community. Visit frequently to update job postings and view new opportunities!
Feedback: Share your success! If you were hired as a result of the resources made available through Job Connection or if you filled a position with a qualified candidate, we want to hear your story! Please email us a brief summary to jobconnection(at)12stone.com
Career Tip of the day
As your thoughts turn to self-awareness, it’s a good idea to examine your motives... are they set on anything other than God’s priorities? Are you thinking you’ll be glad when you’re back to work because you won’t need God so much? Are you like many of us who only seek God diligently when we’re in a crisis? Would a nice job with a fat paycheck mean you wouldn’t have to spend so much time praying and seeking God? Be honest. Who really occupies the throne in your heart? If it’s someone or something other than God and His will, repent and ask God to keep you in the center of His will from this moment on. It's not enough to put God in the center of your life. You need to fit your entire life into Christ.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I turn my entire life over to God again and ask Him to be my only King.
- By faith I receive God’s priorities and will for my life, and I trust Him to lead me in the way I should go.
- I will to will the will of God.
Word of the Day
For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows
1 Timothy 6:10
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
No events found.