- Recent Job Postings
- Multiple Positions Immediately Available!Select StaffingJefferson;Athens;Winder;Gainesville, GA
- Afternoon Sitter needed for 4 and 6 yr oldHomeFlowery Branch, GA
- Part Time SalesCharity Auctions/AwardsLawrenceville, GA
- Embroidery Type-setter and Machine OperatorSpiritwares Embroidery and GiftsDacula, GA
- Retail Gift Shop Sales ConsultantSpiritwares Embroidery and GiftsDacula, GA
- Sales Trainee with a future!FastenalSuwanee, GA
- Christian Guidance Proofreader/EvaluatorIn Touch MinistriesAtlanta, GA
- Part Time Guest Services RepThe Ups TeamBuford, GA
- Distribution SpecialistIn Touch MinistriesAtlanta, GA
- Recruiting CoordinatorMEDS, Inc.Buford, GA
- View More Jobs
12Stone Job Connection is a free resource to employers, job seekers…a resource created to bridge the gap between local employers and those looking for work.Employers are encouraged to post career opportunities and search for qualified candidates. Job seekers are able to post resumes and apply for job openings throughout the city and surrounding areas.
Connecting companies and potential employees is a win-win-win for the employee, the employer and the community. Visit frequently to update job postings and view new opportunities!
Feedback: Share your success! If you were hired as a result of the resources made available through Job Connection or if you filled a position with a qualified candidate, we want to hear your story! Please email us a brief summary to jobconnection(at)12stone.com
Career Tip of the day
Giving is a Kingdom law — it never fails. When you need to open up a flow of resources in your life, you can do so by giving. A dried-up well can be coaxed into giving water by priming it. Priming is the act of pouring water into the well first, in order to get water out of it. That seems like an odd way to get things started, but it works. Right now, while you are without a job, give away your work and your time for the sake of the Kingdom. Somewhere there is a need that you can meet. And as you sow your time and energy, tell God that it is your seed planted in His Kingdom and that you claim a harvest of work opportunities and provision.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am a giver and I look for ways to meet the needs of others.
- By faith I trust that God will care for me as I give to others.
- I know that I cannot out-give God. He will always care for me.
Word of the Day
And I have been a constant example of how you can help those in need by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I really need a better job this the one I have is physically making me sick.
WOW most of us are all praying for the same thing, Need employment, the problem is that rent is $1100 and up and...
Looking for work for a long time and it is making me crazy! Sometimes I don't know if I can take it anymore -sometimes...
No events found.