- Recent Job Postings
- Front Desk Receptionist (Wellness Practice)Comprehensive Wellness Center of GwinnettSuwanee, GA
- Concrete finishers and laborersR&D Concrete Construction, Inc.Lawrenceville, GA
- Showroom Sales for Decorative Home HardwareSuwanee Decorative HardwareDuluth, GA
- Bicycle MechanicOutback BikesAtlanta, GA
- Data EntryExpress Employment ProfessionalsAlpharetta, GA
- Surface Mount TechnicianAxiom Staffing GroupSuwanee, GA
- Part-time Surgical Dental Assistant (Willing to Train)Hamilton Mill Oral and Facial SurgeryDacula, GA
- Forklift OperatorExpress Employment ProfessionalsAlpharetta, GA
- Hardware InsertionExpress Employment ProfessionalsAlpharetta, GA
- Administrative AssistantExpress Employment ProfessionalsAlpharetta, GA
- View More Jobs
12Stone Job Connection is a free resource to employers, job seekers…a resource created to bridge the gap between local employers and those looking for work.Employers are encouraged to post career opportunities and search for qualified candidates. Job seekers are able to post resumes and apply for job openings throughout the city and surrounding areas.
Connecting companies and potential employees is a win-win-win for the employee, the employer and the community. Visit frequently to update job postings and view new opportunities!
Feedback: Share your success! If you were hired as a result of the resources made available through Job Connection or if you filled a position with a qualified candidate, we want to hear your story! Please email us a brief summary to jobconnection(at)12stone.com
Career Tip of the day
Have you been afraid to cry out to God because of what Hiis response might be? Then you'll be thrilled to learn that God can only treat you with love because He is only and completely love. As you experience His faithfulness and great love, all your fears about Him will melt away.This is something every believer needs to comprehend. Stop thinking that it was God who took your job as a punishment or because He doesn’t care about you. Believe what the Word tells you about the more excellent covenant you have in Christ. You can rejoice knowing that the God of perfect love will answer you personally and with mercy and grace every time you call out to Him. That’s where your strength and boldness will be found.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I know that God hears me when I cry out and He will always answer me in love and grace.
- By faith I receive that God is good and loving. When He speaks to me it makes me confident and bold.
- I go into the job market in the Lord’s strength and powerful might.
Word of the Day
To find a job that is the right fit for me in a good environment in the Atlanta Metro area within 3 months.
Job injury- need help to find work with benefits Hoping it doesn't take to long.
I want to thank God for all of his blessings. I don't take anything for granted. I am asking for prayer that I am...
No events found.