- Recent Job Postings
- QA AnalystNavicureDuluth, GA
- Inside Sales RepresentativePROSHRED SecurityNorcross, GA
- Office ManagerPROSHRED SecurityNorcross, GA
- Hiring Experienced Food Service ManagerStevi B's Pizzaduluth/lawrenceville, GA
- Part Time Greeter/SurveyorThe Ups TeamBuford, GA
- Marketing ManagerGiANT ImpactSuwanee, GA
- Leadercast Digital Marketing ManagerGiANT ImpactSuwanee, GA
- Leadercast Marketing InternGiANT ImpactSuwanee, GA
- Inside Sales -Customer SeviceGiANT ImpactDuluth, GA
- Irrigation TechnicianStout IrrigationLawrencevilleLawrenceville, GA
- View More Jobs
12Stone Job Connection is a free resource to employers, job seekers…a resource created to bridge the gap between local employers and those looking for work.Employers are encouraged to post career opportunities and search for qualified candidates. Job seekers are able to post resumes and apply for job openings throughout the city and surrounding areas.
Connecting companies and potential employees is a win-win-win for the employee, the employer and the community. Visit frequently to update job postings and view new opportunities!
Feedback: Share your success! If you were hired as a result of the resources made available through Job Connection or if you filled a position with a qualified candidate, we want to hear your story! Please email us a brief summary to jobconnection(at)12stone.com
Career Tip of the day
Love your enemies, including those who fired you, let you go or caused your termination. Pray for those who treated you badly and persecuted you. Bless the very people who spoke against you and sought to do you harm. If you get the opportunity, do good to the very people who hated you. There’s nothing easy about this command. When you find that you cannot do this in your own strength, God willempower you to bless and forgive them through the love of Christ in ou. Don’t allow yourself to be chained to people who have hurt you. Forgive, bless, love and release them all. If not for the power of God inside us, this would be impossible. But with the help of the Holy Spirit you can do itand it will make a great difference in your life.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- By faith I forgive everyone who has hurt me or caused me harm.
- I release God’s blessing and His love over all my enemies and pray that they too will experience the Love of God.
- I have the Holy Spirit in me to give me the ability to love my enemies with the love of Christ.
Word of the Day
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven;
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Single mom with no child support in need of job to financially support my family. I have been believing for 2.5 years....
Please pray that my husband would persevere on seeking employment. Pray that he will acknowledge and tap into GOD's...
Looking for a job that will fill my financial and emotional needs!
Marco's Pizza Job Fair - Buckhead Location
August 08 10:00 am - 2:00 pm