Mainline Excavator Operator - Pipe
Published on 08/22/2023Garney Companies - Athens, GA, GA
$29 per hourFull Time
Mainline Excavator Operator- Pipe
An Excavator Operator job in Georgia is available at Garney Construction. To be considered for this position you must have previous construction experience. As an Excavator, you will operate machinery to perform activities such as excavating, backfilling, trenching, ditching, clearing, looming, fine grading and final clean up. The Operator may perform functions of a Laborer as required.
- Operate an excavator safely as part of a crew.
- Perform Operator level maintenance on the machine.
- Understand safe working loads and signals.
- Handle trench boxes of all sizes and shapes.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Health Plan, Dental Plan, Group Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Health Saving Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Wellness Program
- Paid Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Five years of construction experience.
- Firm knowledge of equipment operations and maintenance.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Must be willing to travel.