Published on 02/21/2023Evans & Associates - Cumming, GA
Full TimeFully on-site
In this position, you will perform various warehouse activities as well as receive, input, sort, load, and unload products. You will organize stock; maintain inventory, process, pack, and ship orders. A keen attention to detail is a must, as you will be inspecting products for defects and reporting damages as needed.
- Pull, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages, report as needed
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Proficient or the ability to learn warehouse shipping systems
- Receive, unload, and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check and verify customer orders
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehouse procedures
Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting
- Familiarity with the use of pallet jacks, hand trucks, and other necessary warehouse equipment
- Ability to skillfully and safely operate a forklift
- Good working knowledge of warehouse data systems
- Solid communication skills and inventory skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for the work; ability to lift or move at least 60 lbs.
About Evans & Associates
Evans & Associates is a family-owned professional Manufacturers’ Representatives Company that serves the Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and Florida Panhandle markets. We are the sales arm for manufacturers who produce, pipe, valves, fittings, and fixtures for the commercial/mechanical and industrial construction markets. Our office and warehouse is centrally located in Cumming, GA, a northern suburb of Atlanta. Our client base consists of wholesalers, engineers, contractors, OEM/s, and facility managers.
Location1650 Redi Road Suite 400, Cumming, GA 30040