Planning Scheduling Manager
Published on 04/24/2023First Baptist Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
$26 per hourFull TimeFully on-site
· Oversee and update the master calendar daily, keeping workflow moving, communicating with departments/ministries as needed, and maintaining quality control and data integrity of all entries.
· Receive and evaluate event plans, looking for potential conflicts and confirming church policy compliance.
· Communicate changes to all impacted departments promptly, always looking for opportunities to eliminate confusion or problems.
· Provide training and support to staff on the current calendar and event planning web-based software.
· Assist staff members with calendaring and programming needs, answering questions, and providing support when needed.
· Run strategic reports evaluating the use of the facility, checking for building conflicts, and proposing ideas for streamlining processes.
· Investigate complaints and problems or other areas of concern with commitment towards a swift resolution.
· Respond to outside inquiries regarding the facility using church policies as the guidelines for response and conferring with the Director of Church Programming as needed.
· Assist the Director with strategic planning, inter-ministry coordination, and continuity of church programming.
· Provide administrative support for the Director, including phone calls, calendaring, and correspondence.
· Assist with maintaining an electronic filing system for church programming, including event plans and supporting documents.
· Assist with planning events, being present and available to assist with church events when needed.
· Assist with special projects as needed.
· Whatever it takes.
Candidate must have a growing & mature, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
· Align with the beliefs, values, and mission of FBA.
· Work the core ministry and business hours of Sunday – Thursday.
· A current church member of FBA or enrolled in First Class and willing to become a member of FBA within the first three months of employment.
· High School Diploma required; Associate/Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· High level of interpersonal skills associated with an extraordinary customer service commitment to responsiveness and customer satisfaction.
· High level of professionalism and integrity to handle sensitive and confidential information.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, public speaking, written, verbal, and presentation skills.
· Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
· Attention to detail is critical and fundamental.
· A team player who can cultivate a team spirit within the department and the Church.
· Advanced ability to organize, manage time, and set priorities while meeting deadlines.
· Ability to be flexible with a sense of urgency to shift priorities to meet departmental requirements.
· Ability to research and analyze different types of data information.
· Proficiency with eSPACE and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
About First Baptist Atlanta
First Baptist Church of Atlanta, Georgia, is a vibrant family of believers in Jesus
Christ. We are the spiritual home to thousands of people in metro Atlanta and the
source of spiritual encouragement to millions of others around the world.
Founded in 1848 in the heart of downtown Atlanta, our church has been a light
for Christ through the darkest times in our city’s history and through the most
challenging times our nation has faced.
For 175 years, God has sustained our church as each generation, from our
founding to the present, has acknowledged our dependence upon God and has
sought to honor the truth of His Word, the Bible.
Among our membership are people from 98 countries of origin, making us one of
the most ethnically diverse congregations in America.
We like to think that our congregation resembles the picture of heaven described
in Revelation 5:9, where God’s throne is surrounded by those whom Christ had
redeemed “out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
Location4400 North Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30338