Executive Assistant/Off-Site Office Manager
Published on 03/06/2023Hope For The Heart - Plano, TX
General Description: The Executive Assistant/Off-Site Office Manager is responsible for providing executive and administrative support to HFTH’s Founder, while exhibiting a servant’s heart and attitude in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. The duties of this role include administrative support of a complex nature requiring independent judgement.
· Maintain partner relationships that are modeled after the ministry’s core values.
· Provide frontline support as requested to help ensure timely completion of projects.
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing calendars and collaborating effectively with others to coordinate multiple, cross-ministry scheduling needs; monitoring and responding to emails; organizing travel and agendas; and composing and preparing correspondence.
· Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality.
· Assist in the assembly and publishing of board materials, resolutions, correspondence, and minutes from meetings as instructed.
· Management of multiple tasks and projects independently with minimal supervision.
· Review Founder/CSO mail/incoming correspondence, sorting, and filing as required.
· Provide reminders regarding upcoming meetings, events or anything requiring a collective action from the executive team and/or other team members.
· Filter calls, inquiries, etc. for Founder/CSO.
· Responsible for maintaining office supplies, HFTH products and coordinating office equipment and personal equipment repairs and maintenance for remote location.
· Attend meetings with Founder/CSO (both business and personal as needed) to provide a “2nd set of ears” and keep records.
· Oversee processing of business and personal bills, and account reconciliation.
· Administer tasks and functions in accordance with directives to ensure special projects are managed in manner that allows the Founder/CSO to focus on writing, teaching and speaking engagements.
· Oversight of duties for off-site personal staff.
· Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or 5 or more years related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite
· Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints such as media, attorneys, regulatory agencies or law enforcement