Summer Intern - Financial Advisor
Published on 09/18/2023Guide Stone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Summer Intern in GuideStone Advisors will support the advisory functions of the team, including making contacts to clients on behalf of advisors, working with Marketing on outreach initiatives, and updating the CRM database. Throughout the internship, this role will be exposed to all the facets and functions of the GuideStone Advisors team.
What you will do:
- Function in a paraplanner role to assist advisors in onboarding new clients in managed account program.
- Participate in the acquisition of new assets by following up with prospects who have indicated an interest in rolling funds into GuideStone.
- Assist GuideStone Advisors management in assessing new financial technology.
- Participate in and present on a corporate intern project.
- Current Sophomore, Junior, or a returning Senior.
- Must be a returning student in the fall following the internship.
- Degree concentration in Business Administration, Finance, or Financial Planning.
- Minimum of 3.3 GPA.
- Self-starter with initiative and integrity
- Detail oriented
- Proficient PC skills
- Strong work ethic
About Guide Stone
GuideStone is a diversified Christian financial services provider, offering retirement, insurance, investment management, property and casualty coverage, and executive planning products and services to the Southern Baptist and wider evangelical Christian community. GuideStone sponsors the nation’s largest Christian-screened registered mutual fund family and is located in Dallas, Texas.
LocationDallas, TX 75244